Wednesday, December 28, 2011

500 Squares of Positiveness

I saw the Fedex truck today outside my window and ran downstairs to greet him with the biggest smile I could give the guy.  Positively Square cards are here!  500 cards will be sent into the world in the up coming months.  Already today I put one on a jeep from South Dakota and wrote "hope you are having a great time in MN!"  I am looking forward to see where else these cards will show up and who they may impact....     


Start Something That Matters inspired me to do this and I hope this may inspire you do to the same!  
Friends, family and people I have yet to meet, if you would like me to mail you some Positively Square cards instead of making your own email me me your home address to Positive.Square@gmail.com and I will send a handful your way!  

Write Positive.  Post Proudly
-Kirsten 





No comments:

Post a Comment