Sunday, March 11, 2012

Positively Loving Bicyclists!

My friend Shaina shared the following story with me: (click the link to read more) 

Melbourne's Bikers are Victims of Artist's Guerilla Thank You Notes


This inspired me to start thanking Minneapolis bikers!  When I moved here two years ago I knew Minneapolis was a clean healthy city but had no idea how bike friendly it was.  I don't own a car and find it amazing that I am able to bike when it is 20 degrees out and can travel from my home to downtown safely in half the time it would take to drive.  

So this post is to all the bikers who:

would rather spend their gas money a smarter way
bike year round
don't own a car
will bike when it is raining out simply because of how great it makes them feel
love fixing & building bikes
want to make their city a healthier place! 



                           






Thank you to all who bike to make your city a healthier safer place with one less car on the road! 


Write Positive. Post Proudly.
Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment