Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Positive each place I go

Last week I was having a terrible day.  Missed my bus, work is out of control, I didn't get to the bank in time, toothpaste is on my sweater, I just want a sleeve of girl scout cookies days.  The next day I decided to make each part of my day positive.  Positive for me and hopefully for the stranger who found the square I left behind.  
Here is my day day in squares: 


Busing to downtown Minneapolis to run some errands: 


At the bank: 



In the skyway having lunch: 


At Target: 


 At Target looking at the latest games (OPERATION Star Wars!!) 


 At Barns & Noble flipping through design books: 


 Busing back to Uptown




At LA Fitness
 (this was the fastest I have ever seen someone pick up a Positive Square!) 




Last stop of the day...grocery shopping!
Little Cuties now makes juice!

Life sometimes is hard.  Isn't it supposed to be?  It makes the days where you realize that life is positively fine...positively great...positively wonderful just that much better.  And believe me...finding OPERATION Star Wars was positively great!   

Write Positive.  Post Proudly.  
-Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment