Thursday, January 19, 2012

Positively Nadeau

Nadeau is a lil furniture store in Minneapolis that is full of wonderful, colorful, amazing things that makes me want to have an entry way to my own bed room (the amount of foyer tables in this place is incredible.)  About once a month I grab something carmel from Isles Bun & Coffee and walk next door to walk through a maze of bright yellows tables, warm blue chairs, and earthy green dressers.
(so long IKEA) 


As I venture through pretending I am in the market for a dinning room table I leave Positively Square cards here and there knowing that some lucky buyer will get an extra positive smile as they haul away their new belongings.  







I take my last sip of something camel latte and walk outside into the cold Minnesota air.  Though no yellow table is in my home (yet) I have a home full of positivity.
                                                                          ..which is all one really needs :D  

Write Positive.  Post Proudly. 
- Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment